The world's coolest ebike, stripped back to basics
Pre-orders now open for the May2019 batch!
Full payment + bonus: You will receive a free rear rack and tail light to the value of $142. You will also get access to subsidised delivery costs at checkout.
Deposit: Just $500 will reserve your Super73. Full payment will be due prior to pick up or delivery. Balance remaining will be $1,990 for the green SG Basic un-assembled. $100 extra for assembly by our bike mechanic. Pick up is free and easy from Marrickville in Sydney. Delivery will also be added to your balance payment if you require it.
We've made the Super73 ® SG more affordable by stripping off the headlight, rear light and rear rack. It also makes the bike lighter and gives it a different look. The stripped accessories can all be purchased via our website at a later time as well.
The Super73 ® SG is the perfect entry-level electric motorbike for anyone looking for fun ready-for-adventure transportation. With a brushless DC hub motor and 48V battery, the Super73 SG will take you up to 32km with a top speed of 25kph. The Super73 SG has the cool look and feel of a motorbike but it’s as easy to ride as a bicycle and 100% Australian street legal. It comes equipped with a comfortable motorbike bike seat, a heavy duty kick stand, removable battery for easy charging, and off-road tires for super traction. The Super73 SG is a unique, life-changing and practical gift for anyone. The adventure is yours on a Super 73! NB: The model name “SG” refers to the ‘Global’ version of the S-Series.
Differences between the SG and the SG1:
- SG has half the battery size of the SG1, so 30km range
- SG has mechanical brakes
- SG doesn't come with fenders (or mud flaps in Australian)
- SG is in army green colour only.
SUPER 73 SG TECH SPECS:
- Top speed of motor: 25kph (limited by Australian law)
- Motor: 250 watt rear hub motor (limited by Australian law) – can be de-restricted to 500 watt with throttle added
- Range: 30km (depends on rider weight, street incline, terrain, wind, etc)
- Display: LCD
- Throttle: No (as per by Australian law), but throttle can be added as an accessory, for private property use only.
- Electric Assist: 3-5 levels
- Lights: None on this basic version, just the reflectors are installed.
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes
- Pedal Assist Sensor: Cadence sensor
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Pedals: Full alloy pedals set
- Tires: Knobby (all-terrain) 20″ x 4″
- Chain guard: Custom steel design
- Kickstand (Alloy)
- Frame: Steel
- Weight: 32 kg
- Packaging: 43 kg (132cm x 81cm x 32cm)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Battery: 48V 8.8 Ah (422 watt/hour), includes a set of keys
- Battery charge time: 4-5 hours
- Color: Army Green
Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65″ / 165 cm
Width (handlebars): 25″ / 63.5 cm
Height up to seat: 32″ / 81 cm
Height up to handlebars: 38″ / 20.32 cm
Handlebars tubing: 7/8″ / 2.2 cm
Ground clearance: 9.5″ / 24 cm
Details on this electric bike:
All Super 73 Scout bikes for Europe and Australia are tested and certified by an accredited and globally known third party laboratory.
Certication: EN 15194:2009+A1:2011
Type: pedelec / electrically power assisted cycles
Definition: Pedal cycles with pedal assistance are cycles equipped with an auxiliary electric motor having a maximum continuous rated power of less than or equal to 250 W, where the output of the motor is cut off when the cyclist stops pedaling and is otherwise progressively reduced and finally cut off before the vehicle speed reaches 25 km/h.
Certification includes compliance with:
– General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
– RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC
– Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery with complete technical file of product
– EC declaration of conformity
– CE marking visibly axed on pedelec, indelibly, right near manufacturer name or rep
– Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30
– Low voltage Directive
– Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
– Throttle is NOT included on EN 15194 compliant bikes.
– Customers are not able to modify the speed of bikes on their own.
– Adding a throttle would negate the street legality of product and restrict them to private property use.
*Conditions of the first free service:
– We will advise all customers (in advance) of a servicing date on a Satuday morning. You will need to bring your bike during the specified time to get it serviced for free.