More gloves in stock! Order now while they're here!
Flatland3d has teamed up with Knox to bring you the world’s best fingerless glove designed specifically for electric skateboarding. Together they've designed the E-Skate glove around the idea that we need more protection than plain gloves offer for e-skate speeds, but we don’t want to sacrifice a safe and comfortable grip on our remote with bulky wrist guards. Knox SPS offers just that. And with Knox top-of-the-line materials and build quality, and e-skate centered features in every stitch, the flatland3d E-Skate Glove is the ultimate choice for daily commuters and weekend warriors.
WHAT IS KNOX SPS?
Knox patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) protects your palm and wrist without sacrificing a safe and comfortable grip on your remote, where typical bulky wrist guards would interfere. SPS works by adding two sliders to the palm of the glove. One of the sliders sits over the general area of the scaphoid, and the second slider acts as a bridge, stopping the grab and twist effect. This system protects the hand from compression fractures and hyper-extension, caused when a typical glove grips the road surface and forward momentum carries the rider’s body over the hand.
- Knox Patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) with Micro-Lock Impact Protection Removable Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate.
- Flexible in the forward direction for maximum comfort, rigid in the other direction to prevent hyperextension
- Clarino breathable performance palm
- 4 way stretch mesh and Spandex across the top of the hand for great flexibility and breathability
- Abrasion resistant finger guards
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe
- Reflective stripe encircling the wrist for added visibility
- Heavy duty webbing loop at wrist makes it easy to pull the glove on, and doubles as a sturdy loop for hanging from a carabiner or hook
- Hook and loop closure at the wrist for a secure fit.