These gloves are currently pending production by Flatland.
Flatland3d and Knox are back to bring you the world’s most advanced glove designed specifically for electric skateboarding. The Pro E-Skate Glove features Knox’s new Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) with Micro-Lock impact foam, and a new Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. It’s a full fingered glove, but the thumb and first two fingers have flexible lycra and silicone grips for maximum sensitivity and control of your remote. The Pro E-Skate Glove offers the most advanced protection from a glove, without sacrificing safe and comfortable use of your e-skate remote.
WHAT IS KNOX SPS?
Knox patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) works to protect your palm and wrist by adding two sliders to the palm of the glove. One of the sliders sits over the general area of the scaphoid, and the second slider acts as a bridge, stopping the grab and twist effect. This system protects the hand from compression fractures and hyper-extension, caused when a typical glove grips the road surface and forward momentum carries the rider’s body over the hand. The SPS sliders now have Knox Micro-Lock impact protection built in, providing the same abrasion resistance as the original, but with additional impact protection.
- Knox Patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) with Micro-Lock Impact Protection
- Removable Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. Flexible in the forward direction for maximum comfort, rigid in the other direction to prevent hyperextension
- Lycra panels with silicone grips on the thumb and first two fingers, for maximum sensitivity and control of your remote
- Clarino breathable performance palm
- 4 way stretch mesh and Spandex across the top of the hand for great flexibility and breathability
- Abrasion resistant finger guards
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe
- Reflective stripe encircling the wrist for added visibility
- Heavy duty webbing loop at wrist makes it easy to pull the glove on, and doubles as a sturdy loop for hanging from a carabiner or hook
- Hook and loop closure at the wrist for a secure fit
Pro E-Skate Glove Sizing Guarantee
In most cases, the sizing chart above will help you select the proper size for your hands. The Pro E-Skate Gloves should fit snug (but not uncomfortably tight) everywhere, including around the palm and through the fingers. If you receive your gloves and the size doesn’t seem just right, please let us know. If we determine you need a different size, we can send you a prepaid return shipping label, and exchange for the proper size, at no cost to you. Contact us for more info about our Pro E-Skate Glove Sizing Guarantee, or to get started.NOTICE REGARDING SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
The flatland3d e-skate glove has been designed and tested to reduce the risk of a specific type of injury sustained during typical skateboarding falls. They are not to be used for any other purposes including, but not limited to: performing highly dangerous stunts, subjecting them to extreme impact, or using them for any commercial applications whatsoever. While every effort has been made to ensure that our products meet your reasonable satisfaction, we cannot guarantee that our products will protect you in all circumstances.