The world's coolest ebike
Pre-order now to secure yours! All SG1's ebikes available from January 2021.
The Super73 SG1 is a high performance, long range-electric motorbike. With no license or registration needed, this bike has an average battery range of 60-70km for the charge. Ride comfortably at 25kph and safely with our 20″x4″ fat tires. Complete with a powerful retro headlight, rear brake light and a sturdy cargo rack, it’s a perfect and unique commuter vehicle or weekend cruiser. Pack your gym bag, box of tools, and you’re set from morning to night.
It comes equipped with a comfortable motorbike bike seat, a heavy duty kick stand, removable battery for easy charging, and off-road tires for super traction. The Super73 SG1 is a unique, life-changing and practical gift for anyone. The adventure is yours on a Super73!
NB: The model name “SG1” refers to the ‘Global’ version of the S1 Series.
Differences between the SG1 and the ZG:
- SG1 has double the battery size of the ZG, so 60-70km range
- SG1 has hydraulic brakes which require less maintenance
- SG1 has fenders (or mud flaps in Australian)
- SG1 comes with headlight and active brake light
- SG1 has a removable battery.
SUPER73 SG1 TECH SPECS:
|Top speed of motor
(limited by Australian law)
(depends on rider weight, street incline, terrain, wind, etc)
(limited by Australian law)
|250 watt rear hub motor|
|Battery||48V 14.5 Ah (696 watt/hour)|
|Battery charge time||3-4 hours|
|Brakes||Tektro hydraulic alloy disc brakes|
|Electric Pedal Assist||3 levels|
|Pedal Assist Sensor||Torque sensor|
|Packaging||43 kg (132cm x 81cm x 32cm)|
|Colours||Black, Desert Tan, Army Green and White|
|Weight Capacity||125 kg|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Pedal Material||Full alloy pedals set|
|Tyres||Knobby (all-terrain) 20″ x 4″|
- LCD display
- No Throttle (as per by Australian law), but throttle can be added as an accessory, for private property use only.
- Custom steel design Chain guard
- Alloy kicktstand
- Accessories: Headlight, rear brake light, steel fenders. Standard bike accessories can be mounted on the universal mounting brackets on the frame (bottle holder, etc).
- Battery includes a set of keys
Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65″ / 165 cm
Width (handlebars): 25″ / 63.5 cm
Height up to seat: 32″ / 81 cm
Height up to handlebars: 38″ / 96.5 cm
Handlebars tubing: 7/8″ / 2.2 cm
Ground clearance: 9.5″ / 24 cm
Details on the Super73 SG1 electric bike:
Super Smooth Ride and Comfort
The Super73® SG1 was designed specifically for rider comfort. Its natural riding position and plush motorcycle bench seat make it a pleasure to ride. Plus, the ultra wide 4″ pneumatic tires absorb all but the biggest bumps in the road.
Ride it Anywhere!
The Super73® SG1 may look like a small motorbike, but the advantage is that as a street legal pedelec, you can conveniently ride and park anywhere a bicycle can.
Locking Your Electric Bike
Use any heavy duty bike lock or scooter lock for your bike. Battery comes with a set of two keys for locking in the battery. We recommend to lock battery in place while riding, to secure it properly, and avoid theft.
You won’t need to wait long between rides. The Super73 SG1 battery recharges from empty to a full charge in about 4 hours. Also, you can unlock your battery and take it with you anywhere. So you can leave your bike parked outside, while your battery is recharging inside your office, home, or apartment.
- Waterproof Connector
- High strand count discharge cable with Teflon insulation for heat resistance
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- Weight: 8.7 lbs (4 Kg)
- Assembled with genuine Panasonic cells
- High Current (40A) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes solid state 5 Ah charger (110-220V)
Certification details of this electric bike
All Super73 SG1 bikes for Europe and Australia are tested and certified by an accredited and globally known third party laboratory.
Certication: EN 15194:2009+A1:2011
Type: pedelec / electrically power assisted cycles
Definition: Pedal cycles with pedal assistance are cycles equipped with an auxiliary electric motor having a maximum continuous rated power of less than or equal to 250 W, where the output of the motor is cut off when the cyclist stops pedaling and is otherwise progressively reduced and finally cut off before the vehicle speed reaches 25 km/h.
Certification includes compliance with:
– General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
– RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC
– Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery with complete technical file of product
– EC declaration of conformity
– CE marking visibly axed on pedelec, indelibly, right near manufacturer name or rep
– Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30
– Low voltage Directive
– Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
– Throttle is NOT included on EN 15194 compliant bikes.
– Customers are not able to modify the max speed of bikes on their own.
– Adding a throttle would negate the street legality of product and restrict them to private property use.
*Conditions of the first free service:
– We will advise all customers (in advance) of a servicing date on a Satuday morning. You will need to bring your bike during the specified time to get it serviced for free.