Talon Tyre Lever.
The Talon’s two pieces clip together to form a neat tool for breaking and fixing quick-links on chains.
It pairs super-strong fibre-reinforced nylon levers and stainless-steel tips. There’s also room to store a spare quick-link so you’re never left in a jam.
The tool works with 9 to 12-speed quick-links and chains.
- Contains 2 tyre levers and a chain quick-link remover.
- Super-strong nylon levers paired with stainless-steel tips.
- Lightweight and compact, easy to carry on the roads or the trails.
- Built-in storage for a pair of chain quick links.
- Designed to change your inner tube with ease and remove the chain quick link efficiently.
Dimension: 8(H) x 19(W) x 130(L)mm / 2pc
Weight: 40g / 2pcs