NOT ALL E-BIKES ARE CREATED EQUAL
MORE THAN JUST A TREND
With our iconic style, top of the line performance, and dedication to customer satisfaction, SUPER73 cruises past the competition.
• Removable battery
• Various pedal-assist modes
• IoT display showing range and top speed
JOIN THE MOVEMENT
WELCOME TO THE SUPER SQUAD
You’re getting more than just a bike, you’re gaining a community. Our global Super Squad is made up of passionate riders who thrive on adventure, self-expression, and inclusivity.
Custom & Unique
As a brand, Super73 is passionate about breaking the mold and pushing boundaries. With a large selection of accessories and options for customisation, it's easy for riders to do the same.
Having trouble finding your perfect SUPER73? Keep reading and learn about each model with a spec-by-spec comparison.
Super73 model comparison summary
|Top speed (limited by Australian law)||Street legal mode: 25kph | Unlimited mode: 45kph+ with throttle||Street legal mode: 25kph | Unlimited mode: 45kph+ with throttle||Street legal mode: 25kph | Unlimited mode: 50kph+ with throttle||Street legal mode: 25kph | Unlimited mode: 50kph+ with throttle|
|Range (depends on rider weight, street incline, terrain, wind, etc)||50-80km||50-80km||60-120km||60-120km|
|Motor power (limited by Australian law)||Default mode: 48V EPAC 250W | Unrestricted: 1350W peak||Default mode: 48V EPAC 250W | Unrestricted: 1350W peak||Default mode: 48V EPAC 250W | Unrestricted: 2000W peak||Default mode: 48V EPAC 250W | Unrestricted: 2000W peak|
|Battery||615 watt-hours, 18650 cells - Removable battery with key||615 watt-hours, 18650 cells - Removable battery with key||960 watt-hours, 21700 cells - Removable battery with key||960 watt-hours, 21700 cells - Removable battery with key|
|Brakes||Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes||Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes||Tektro hydraulic, 2 piston forged aluminium calliper||Tektro hydraulic 4 piston forged aluminium calliper|
|Frame material||6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame||6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame||6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame||6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame|
|Tyres||Trooper street hybrid||LZRD street hybrid||BDGR all-terrain||BDGR all-terrain|
|Lights||Headlight and active brake light||Headlight and active brake light||Headlight and active brake light||Headlight and active brake light|
Super73 electric bikes are the most accessible fun on two wheels and they make you look super cool.
Ride comfortably at 25kph and safely with high quality fat tyres.
Complete with a powerful headlight, rear brake light and options for a sturdy cargo rack, it’s a perfect and unique commuter vehicle or weekend cruiser. Pack your gym bag, box of tools, and you’re set from morning to night.
These bikes come equipped with a comfortable motorbike bike seat, a heavy duty kick stand, removable battery for easy charging and off-road tires for super traction.
The Super73 is a unique, life-changing and practical gift for anyone. The adventure is yours on a Super73!
Details on Super73 electric bikes:
All Super73 bikes for Europe and Australia are tested and certified by an accredited and globally known third party laboratory.
Certication: EN 15194:2009+A1:2011
Type: pedelec / electrically power assisted cycles
Definition: Pedal cycles with pedal assistance are cycles equipped with an auxiliary electric motor having a maximum continuous rated power of less than or equal to 250 W, where the output of the motor is cut off when the cyclist stops pedaling and is otherwise progressively reduced and finally cut off before the vehicle speed reaches 25 km/h.
Extra details of both bikes:
- No throttles are included by default (as per by Australian law), but a throttle can be purchased as an accessory, for private property use only, on all bikes.
Certification includes compliance with:
– General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC
– RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC
– Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery with complete technical file of product
– EC declaration of conformity
– CE marking visibly axed on pedelec, indelibly, right near manufacturer name or rep
– Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30
– Low voltage Directive
– Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
– Throttle is NOT included on EN 15194 compliant bikes.
– Customers are not able to modify the speed of bikes on their own.
– Adding a throttle would negate the street legality of product and restrict them to private property use.
Why are Super73's sold in Australia priced differently to Super73's sold in the USA?
- Australia has a different set of ebike rules, certifications, market standards and regulations which we have to uphold, so the Super73 bikes in sold Australia are customised and independently tested for our specific needs.
- In the United States, advertised prices don’t include local state taxes, which range from 0% to 13.3% (such as in California). Those state taxes are added to the shopping cart. In Australia, the GST is already included in the price displayed on the product page.
- There are different import fees and additional customs charges incurred on ebikes coming into Australia. Super73 choose to manufacture bikes with very high build quality and this incurs an extra customs charges. Our preference is to pay more to get a high build quality, with quality components.