Electric Innovation - The only electric surfboard of its kind in the world!
The only electrically-powered surfboard that makes surfing super-easy and completely natural.
Pre-Order Special - take $100 off now and get delivery in November 2023!
Beginners, intermediates and advanced riders
- The board is an 8' mini-malibu
- Designed by a pro shaper (Rod's Surfboard, 35 years of shaping)
- The assistance system was imagined, designed and perfected in our laboratory in Lacanau (Atlantic coast)
- Preset via a mobile app
- Quiet, emission-free
- 3 world patents
- 160 Wh Lithium battery (LG cells, the same as Tesla....) for surfing sessions of between 2 and 2.5 hours. Airplane-approved (cabin only, up to 2 batteries)
- Automatic cut-off of propulsion after takeoff to enable natural surfing (except if wave too weak: assistance then remains in support)
- Automatic cut-off in the event of a fall (safety)
Electric Surfboard Dimensions
Board size: 8' or 244 cm
Volume: 62 L
Weight: 6.7 kg (board only), additional 2.7 kg for battery and propulsion
Dimensions (cm): 244 X 57 X 7.8 cm
Electric Surfboard Composition
Board: EPS core 20kg/m3, fibreglass skin with epoxy laminated in an aluminium mold.
Propulsion: Propeller: PA with 30% fibreglass, nozzle: PP with 20% fibreglass, motor shaft: stainless steel, screws: stainless steel (AISI 316). Brushless electric motor with neodymium magnets.
Fins: supplied with fins (PA + fibreglass).
Leash: supplied with 7mm leash
Battery: ABS/PC housing, lithium-ion technology, LG chem 18650 cells.
Electric surfboard shape
A perfect shape to start surfing and sculpting in gentle waves.
Fin layout: Quad (4 fins)
Aileron compatibility: FUTURES
Cue style: Mini squash
Bottom shape: Concave, double concave
Rail type: Medium / box
Electric surfboard maintenance
The electric-assist surfboard is easy to maintain. Here are a few recommendations for maintenance:
When not in use, keep your board and battery in your board-bag (avoid heat, and don't leave the board and battery in the sun).
Rinse the entire board in clear (unsalted) water after each session. Rinse the propeller and connector specifically when they are still connected.
Before disconnecting the battery connector, make sure it is completely dry (water must not get inside the connector, especially salt water).