Loctite Red and Blue Threadlocker
- Stops vibration loosening of nuts
- Prevents thread corrosion
- Parts can be dismantled with normal hand tools
- Seals against leakage
LOCTITE® 243 is long recognised as the industry's leading medium strength threadlocker. The product capabilities of Loctite 243 have been enhanced to offer improved high temperature performance and to cure through light oil contaminations, while maintaining a very reliable cure on passive metal surfaces.
LOCTITE® 263 is a red, dual cure, acrylic dimethacrylate ester fluorescent threadlocker designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It cures between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. It works on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) and passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces.
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications such as studs into motor housings where high strength is required
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners
- Provides robust curing performance
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance