This lightweight yet durable equipment case, is an ideal accessory for your Super73 bike.
You can easily take your camera, lenses, accessories and other valuables when travelling.
Made of polypropylene and ABS, this sturdy equipment case is corrosion and temperature resistant. Moreover, it will protect your equipment from impact, pressure, dust and moisture.
This hard case is equipped with a pressure valve that maintains the balance between internal and external pressures, which makes it an ideal choice when you travel at different elevation levels. The watertight, built-in O-ring and double closure create a tight seal.
In addition, this tool case includes 3 removable, customisable polyurethane foam inserts, with which you can store your equipment snugly and safely.
Please note: in order to affix the case onto your bike, you will need to drill 4 holes in the bottom of the case - lining up with each of the bolt holes on at the back of your bike.
Bolts not included
- Color: Black
- Case material: Polypropylene + ABS
- Foam material: Polyurethane
- Outer dimensions: 10.6"x9.7"x4.9" (L x W x H)
- Inner dimensions: 9.4" x 7.3" x 4.3" (L x W x H)
- With an O-ring and a pressure valve
- Non-slip handle
- Protects items from impact, pressure, dust and moisture
- Including 3 removable foam inserts:
- 8.9" x 6.7" x 0.4" (L x W x H)
- 8.9" x 6.9" x 1.2" (L x W x H)
- 9.3" x 7.2" x 2.8" (L x W x H)