You can now purchase an extra battery for your SG or SG1 Super 73. Need some extra range? Or maybe you want a battery at home and a battery at work. It's the large battery, so at a speed of around 25km/h you should be able to ride for 60 to 70 kilometers.
This 48V 14.5Ah (696 watt hours) lithium-ion battery is custom made for Lithium Cycles and works with the Super 73 S-Series bikes.
- Charges in 3-4 hours
- Voltage: 110-220V
- Battery locks into mount and includes 2 keys
- Removes quickly from rack for charging away from the bike
- Charge level indicator on battery case
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Assembled with 65 genuine Panasonic cells
- High Current (40A) BMS to protect from overcharge and over discharge
- Includes fast 5Ah charger (110-220V).
- shipping of lithium-ion batteries requires special handling and care, which is why delivery costs apply
- the main photo is of the S1 battery, but in Australia we have all SG1 batteries, which is what you will receive. Same battery, just a different decal.