Carta Marina Touring Inflatable Paddleboard.
The Carta Marina Touring board tracks straight and takes you far for when you have a heart for adventure.
With a pointed tip to cut through chop and the perfect shape to make each paddle stroke the most efficient, the Carta Marina is the perfect choice for adventurers who want to go further.
Hand crafted by the most skilled trades people with the best Ultra Light Fusion material and paired with the highest grade accessories, this complete package is ready for adventure when you are. Enjoy peace of mind with Sea Gods lifetime warranty.
Best Inflatable Paddleboard for Touring.
12’ x 32” x 6” Touring.
- Upgraded 2022 PVC ULF technology and heat molded seams
- Integrated seam reinforcing strip.
- Exclusive Apollo UV protective spray glazing
- Strongest PSI range for ultimate rigidity and additional weight support
- Highest caliber bungee cargo tie down area with triple reinforced Stainless D-rings
- Light to carry and quick to inflate - SUPPORTS ANY HALKEY-ROBERTS ELECTRIC INFLATION PUMP
- Premium military grade materials for surpassed military grade durability
- Upgraded high pressure engineered inflation valve
- Portage handles for easy carry, access/egress, and anchorage
- Integrated accessory mounts with 1/4" thread
- Air 7 V2 Universal US Fin Box accepts multiple fin styles
- Extra D rings to secure optional Kayak seat and shoulder carry strap
- Velcro removable grab handles
ISUP Accessory Package
- Carbon fiber 3 piece paddle
- Wheeled hiking backpack
- Double action high pressure pump
- US fin box with new Flexible Click Fin proprietary Kumano System. Fins Click in! NO MOVING PARTS, NO SANDY FITTINGS, NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Kumano Plugs pressure fit to hold fin in place. Comes with 3 plugs for user adjustability and secondary screw just in case!
- specially formulated construction for flexibility. Never break another fin or fin box.
- Maintenance kit with Halkey Roberts wrench
- FREE 11' Sea Gods coil SUP leash
Mark Anthony Jacobson
Mark Anthony Jacobson is a Woodland artist from Sioux Lookout, Ontario, who currently works and lives in British Columbia. A self-taught Aboriginal artist, he discovered at a young age that the Creator blessed him with the artistic ability known as the Woodland Art Movement. A passionate human, father and artist who's personality is as real and colourful as his canvases.