Ketos Racing Inflatable Paddleboard
Ketos- Greek for Sea Monster. Because this Race board rips through the water like the a bull whale establishing Dominance.
Proprietary displacement hull ISUP with a V shaped bow that cuts through the ocean like a friggin torpedo. This is not the stand and chat board, this is the board from which you wave goodbye with your wake.
Hand crafted by the most skilled trades people with the best Ultra Light Fusion material and paired with the highest grade accessories, this complete package is ready for adventure when you are. Enjoy peace of mind with Sea Gods lifetime warranty.
Our Ultimate Solution for Inflatable Paddleboard users craving speed and efficiency.
14' x 28” x 6” Race.
- The only ISUP designed in CANADA with the proprietary Drop Stitch Displacement Hull
- exclusive iSUP hull shape combined with long length and thin width provides unparalleled tracking, speed, and efficiency in an affordable package.
- Upgraded 2022 PVC ULF technology and heat molded seams
- Integrated seam reinforcing strip
- Exclusive Apollo UV protective spray glazing
- Strongest PSI range for ultimate rigidity and additional weight support
- Highest caliber bungee cargo tie down area with triple reinforced Stainless D-ring.
- Two bonus action camera mounts
- Light to carry and quick to inflate.
- Premium materials for surpassed military grade durability
- Upgraded European Bravo Valve
- Air 7 V2 Universal US Fin Box accepts multiple fin styles
ISUP Accessory Package
- Carbon fiber 3 piece paddle
- Wheeled hiking backpack
- Double action high pressure pump
- US fin box with new Flexible Click Fin proprietary Kumano System. Fins Click in! NO MOVING PARTS, NO SANDY FITTINGS, NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Kumano Plugs pressure fit to hold fin in place. Comes with 3 plugs for user adjustability and secondary screw just in case!
- specially formulated construction for flexibility. Never break another fin or fin box.
- Maintenance kit with Halkey Roberts wrench
- FREE 11' Sea Gods coil SUP leash
Luke Michael MacBain received a B.F.A from Emily Carr University in 2011, and completed his diploma at the Vancouver Film School in Classical Animation in 2014. Luke’s art expressions include comics, animation, and illustration to reveal the creative unconscious within narrative design. Luke uses gesture and personality in his drawings as a way to distill characters and to create new narratives. His form is often graphic, satirical and playful. Founder of the Beach Front Paddle Club, his charm is endless and his enthusiasm is inspiring. Possibly the coolest cat we have ever met.