QUICK SPECIAL >>> $5 DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE!
The Onewheel Pint is just 69cm long and fits in your busy life. It's smaller, lighter and cheaper than the Onewheel+XR. Take it on the bus, sit it next to you at the coffee shop or stash it under your work desk. It's the smaller version of the popular Onewheel, coming to you in Australia.
Onewheel Pint also has an app for your smartphone that connects to your board via Bluetooth. The app dashboard shows stats like the board’s battery level, your speed, how many kilometres you’ve ridden and your range.
Onewheel Pint Specifications
|Motor||750W Hypercore® hub motor|
|Battery||Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC)|
|Sensors||Solid State MEMS 6-DOF|
|Tyre||10.5" x 4.5-6" Onewheel|
|Max Lean Angle||>30°|
|Top Speed||25km/h top speed and super responsive acceleration|
|Dimensions||22cm x 26cm x 69cm|
|Recharge Time||120 mins with standard home charger|
- Intelligent LED Lights
- Fly Up Hills with ease
- Switch Riding Modes via the Pint’s Bluetooth App
- 3 Colours: Sand, Slate, or Sage
The Onewheel Pint will sell fast so get into Ben Buckler Boards today to secure your Pint while they are still in stock. For more information on the Pint or test ride give us a call.
Terms of pre-order:
1) Any deposits will be deducted from the full price of the Pint when it comes time to complete your order. Once we have the Pint's in stock, we will contact you to complete your balance payment, then send you your Pint asap.
2) Refund or exchange for 'change of mind' is perfectly fine, as long as you have inspected the Pint in person in our Sydney store.
3) If you pay the deposit and subsequently fail to complete your balance payment within a reasonable time period after the Pint is in stock (e.g. 2 months) your reserved Pint will be sold to the next waiting customer and you will still reserve the option to pay your balance when new stock is available.
4) Delivery timing by couriers and manufacturers can impact our estimates. Your order cannot be refunded due to couriers, shipping, customs or weather or any other delays that are outside of our control.